网普科技
网普管理员

网普科技人民公仆

积分 3080
发贴 2863
注册 2004-6-26
来自 网普科技
状态 离线
#1  [转]TEN answers that turn Your visitor in to Your Customer.

TEN answers that turn Your visitor in to Your Customer.

You know... Before purchasing your product a person comes to your order page minimum of 7 times? Nodody buys a product or service in their first visit. People search, compare, estimate, test... They look for affordable and good product that fulfil their needs.

Before buying they get so many questions in their mind.

If you answer these questions, sure they will become your potential customers.

****1.What did I get from your product?****

List out the benefits on your order page. If you don't have a seperate order page and order link is on the sales page itself, then put a small red box just above the order link and highlight two or three of important benefits of your product.

You can also keep your order link like 'Click here to see how I earned $455 from $25 with MY Proven Formula'.

Above is far better than just old, plain and dumb link like 'Click here to Order'. Don't you think?

****2.For how much I get it?****

People are more concern about how much they are gonna spend on your service. They compare the price and features of your product to other product's features and price. So have a look around how your competitors are selling.

Keep your price bold. Manytimes I myself scroll the page up and down to look how much that particular product costs.

****3.Why should I get it from YOU?****

Good question. If there are twenty people selling same type of product it will become your responsibility to explain the unique features of your product.

For example you are selling web hosting packages. Offer Live support for certain hours for your customers. Your clients love to get Instant help from your help desk.

If you are selling an ebook offer free upgrades. Show the list of previous upgrades if you have. This gains the confidence of your visitor that you are really holding on to your words.

****4.What benefits did I get if I buy your product?****

Always and always remember to list out and make prominent of the benefits they get from your service. Most of the sales letters are few meters long and are whole lot of paragraphs. People doesn't have time to spend lot of time at their first visit.

If a person comes to your web site from a search engine, he just scroll down and get the idea of what you have. So be prepare to put some prominent boxes with the benefits and main features. Use bullets or arrows with clear space in between the lines.

****5.What is the purpose of the product? How it works?****

If you reading the above question, it should be flashed to your mind that people like a demonstration of your product.

Live demo
Pictures of the product- how it works
Trial download
Free sample
****6.How fast can I get it?****

If you process your order manually and you do open your email every two days, your buyers become impatient. If possible try to provide instant download.

Some products need approval before delivering. For those you need little time. Tell this clearly on your order page or customer landing page after purchase. So there will be less chances of getting emails from them and charge backs.

****7.What if I don't like it?****

Provide a demo as said above. Most of the times this clears this question too. But still people need little more support in buying your product.

Offer money back guarantee if you have one. One week, fifteen days or 3 months... It is up to you.

****8.Why should I believe you?****

Testimonials...

Get some testimonials from your existing customers. If your product is new then offer it to your other product customers in return of a testimonial. Offer full evaluation version and get some testimonials.

****9.Are your site using secure server for Credit card transactions?****

Use a well known payment processing company to handle your transactions. Below the order link keep text that says all your orders are processed securely.

Point them to your private policy on how their information will be utilised by you.

****10.Did I get support for the products and free future upgrades?****

If your buyer get any problem with your product, be there to provide support. People may not know how to use your product.

Provide them:

Help files
Help desk
Frequently asked questions
Support email
Community forums
If you can clear all these questions ,well...then you have earned a potential customer. Be breif and clear in explaining your points.

天理路上甚宽,稍游心,胸中便觉广大宏朗;
人欲路上甚窄,才寄迹,眼前俱是荆棘泥涂。

网普科技,优质美国主机服务!
美国Linux主机,美国虚拟主机
支持PHP+MYSQL+cPanel+EMAIL
为用户负责,拒绝反动、赌博及色情内容! QQ:126818

发送QQ消息
2005-1-17 06:57 PM
查看资料  访问主页  发短消息  QQ   编辑帖子  引用回复 顶部
茱莉娅
THE BODY SHOP美容顾问

茱莉娅美体小铺