网普技术论坛 网普科技  
» 游客:   网普主页 | 注册 | 登录 | 帮助
 

作者:
标题: The Beauty of Death (死亡之美) 上一主题 | 下一主题
网普科技
网普管理员

网普科技人民公仆


积分 3080
发贴 2863
注册 2004-6-26
来自 网普科技
状态 离线
#1  The Beauty of Death (死亡之美)

纪伯伦诗选集<泪与笑>---死亡之美                           

Part One - The Calling                          
其之一,呼唤

Let me sleep, for my soul is intoxicated with love and  

请让我安眠,我的灵魂已被爱情蛊毒                  

Let me rest, for my spirit has had its bounty of days and nights;   

请让我休憩,我的精魄已度过了不羁的日与夜

Light the candles and burn the incense around my bed, and

在我的床榻旁点亮蜡烛,焚烧熏香

Scatter leaves of jasmine and roses over my body;

在我的躯骸上散布茉莉与玫瑰的花叶

Embalm my hair with frankincense and sprinkle my feet with perfume,

为我的发梢涂上乳香,在我的脚上撒上香水

And read what the hand of Death has written on my forehead.

默颂死亡在我额头上刻下的篇章

Let me rest in the arms of Slumber, for my open eyes are tired;

请让我在睡神的臂弯中安睡, 我的双眼已太疲倦

Let the silver-stringed lyre quiver and soothe my spirit;

让那银弦的竖琴为我安魂

Weave from the harp and lute a veil around my withering heart.

轻颤吧, 竖琴,为我凋零的心围上面纱

Sing of the past as you behold the dawn of hope in my eyes, for

歌唱吧,为你曾在我的眼中看到的黎明的希望

It's magic meaning is a soft bed upon which my heart rests.

它是我灵魂柔软的睡床

Dry your tears, my friends, and raise your heads as the flowers

擦干你的泪水,我的朋友,抬起你的头颅

Raise their crowns to greet the dawn.

就像花朵戴上它们的王冠向黎明致意一般

Look at the bride of Death standing like a column of light

看啊, 死亡的新娘,她仿佛光之柱

Between my bed and the infinite;

站在我的床头与无限之间

Hold your breath and listen with me to the beckoning rustle of

屏住你的呼吸,和我一同倾听,

Her white wings.

她洁白翅膀的动人的响声

Come close and bid me farewell; touch my eyes with smiling lips.

靠近些,对我告别,用微笑的嘴唇轻触我的双眼

Let the children grasp my hands with soft and rosy fingers;

让孩童用他们柔软的,玫瑰色的手指握住我的手,

Let the ages place their veined hands upon my head and bless me;

让老者用他们布满经脉的手覆盖我的头颅,为我祈祷

Let the virgins come close and see the shadow of God in my eyes,

让少女来到我的身前,凝视上帝在我眼中的投影,

And hear the echo of His will racing with my breath.

倾听着他的意识追逐我的呼吸的回响
Part Two - The Ascending


其之二,攀缘

I have passed a mountain peak and my soul is soaring in the

我已越过那高山之巅,

Firmament of complete and unbound freedom;

我的灵魂升上苍穹,追寻那完美的,无拘束的自由

I am far, far away, my companions, and the clouds are

我已远远抛下了我的伙伴,

Hiding the hills from my eyes.

云层将群山阻隔在我的视线之外

The valleys are becoming flooded with an ocean of silence, and the

山谷被寂静之海的洪流汹涌而入,

Hands of oblivion are engulfing the roads and the houses;

道路与屋舍被遗忘之手吞噬

The prairies and fields are disappearing behind a white specter

牧场与田园消失在惨白的幽灵的身影之后

That looks like the spring cloud, yellow as the candlelight

仿佛春天的一片云彩,如同烛光般昏黄,

And red as the twilight.

又如同晨昏时的红色

The songs of the waves and the hymns of the streams

波涛的歌声,溪流的赞美诗散落各处

Are scattered, and the voices of the throngs reduced to silence;

而群氓之声则渐渐湮灭

And I can hear naught but the music of Eternity

我听见虚无的气息,与永恒的乐章

In exact harmony with the spirit's desires.

在这与满足灵魂渴望的绝对和谐之中

I am cloaked in full whiteness;

我栖身在纯净之白,

I am in comfort; I am in peace.

我身处愉悦之境,平和之情
Part Three - The Remains


其之三,遗留者

Unwrap me from this white linen shroud and clothe me

为我解下这亚麻寿衣,

With leaves of jasmine and lilies;

为我穿上茉莉与百合缝制的衣裳

Take my body from the ivory casket and let it rest

将我的躯骸从象牙馆柩中取出,

Upon pillows of orange blossoms.

让它在盛开的柑橘花瓣之中长眠

Lament me not, but sing songs of youth and joy;

不要为我哀悼,请歌颂青春与快乐

Shed not tears upon me, but sing of harvest and the winepress;

不要为我落泪,请唱响丰收与酿酒时的歌谣

Utter no sigh of agony, but draw upon my face with your

不要因为痛苦而叹息,请用你的指尖

Finger the symbol of Love and Joy.

在我的脸上画上爱情和快乐的符号

Disturb not the air's tranquility with chanting and requiems,

不要用圣诗和安魂曲打搅这大气的安宁

But let your hearts sing with me the song of Eternal Life;

请用你的心和我一同吟颂生命之歌

Mourn me not with apparel of black,

请不要用黑色的丧服哀悼我

But dress in color and rejoice with me;

请穿上鲜艳的盛装和我分享快乐

Talk not of my departure with sighs in your hearts;

不要用你心的叹惋来追忆我的离去

close Your eyes and you will see me with you forevermore.

请闭上眼睛,你会看见我永远与你同在

Place me upon clusters of leaves

将我放在灌木之中,

and Carry my upon your friendly shoulders and

请用你友情的肩膀担起我的身躯

Walk slowly to the deserted forest.

缓缓地去向那荒林中吧

Take me not to the crowded burying ground lest my slumber

不要带我去拥挤的埋葬场,免得我的沉睡

Be disrupted by the rattling of bones and skulls.

被骨头和骷髅的嘎吱声打扰

Carry me to the cypress woods and dig my grave where violets

请带我去柏树丛里,为我挖掘墓穴

And poppies grow not in the other's shadow;

那里生长着紫罗兰和罂粟,每一枝都不被别人遮挡

Let my grave be deep so that the flood will not

请深掘我的墓穴,

Carry my bones to the open valley;

不要让洪水将我的骨骼卷去山谷里

Let my grace be wide, so that the twilight shadows

请让我的仪容幽雅些,那么黄昏的阴影

Will come and sit by me.

便会到来,坐在我的身边

Take from me all earthly raiment and place me deep in my

为我除去一切尘世间的饰物,

Mother Earth; and place me with care upon my mother's breast.

将我深葬在大地之母的怀中,轻放在她的胸膛上;

Cover me with soft earth, and let each handful be mixed

请用软土将我覆盖,每一把都要掺入茉莉,

With seeds of jasmine, lilies and myrtle; and when they

百合和桃金娘的种籽;当它们在我的身躯上生长时,

Grow above me, and thrive on my body's element they will

便会依靠它的养分而茁壮,

Breathe the fragrance of my heart into space;

它们会将我心的芬芳呼入大气;

And reveal even to the sun the secret of my peace;

还会向太阳揭示我宁静的秘密;

And sail with the breeze and comfort the wayfarer.

为旅行者带去幸福的馨宁

Leave me then, friends - leave me and depart on mute feet,

离开我吧,我的朋友,请用无声的脚步离去;

As the silence walks in the deserted valley;

就像寂静在荒凉之谷中的漫步

Leave me to God and disperse yourselves slowly, as the almond

将我留给上帝,自己慢慢地散去,

And apple blossoms disperse under the vibration of Nisan's breeze.

就如同杏树与苹果的花朵在五月的轻风下缓缓散去

Go back to the joy of your dwellings and you will find there

回到你的快乐居所中, 

That which Death cannot remove from you and me.

你会发现死亡无法将你我分离

Leave with place, for what you see here is far away in meaning

离开此地.你在这里的所见与尘世毫无关联;

From the earthly world. Leave me.

离开我.



天理路上甚宽,稍游心,胸中便觉广大宏朗;
人欲路上甚窄,才寄迹,眼前俱是荆棘泥涂。



网普科技,优质美国主机服务!
美国Linux主机,美国虚拟主机
支持PHP+MYSQL+cPanel+EMAIL
为用户负责,拒绝反动、赌博及色情内容! QQ:126818

发送QQ消息
2008-9-17 04:11 PM
查看资料  访问主页  发短消息  QQ   编辑帖子  引用回复 顶部
茱莉娅
THE BODY SHOP美容顾问

茱莉娅美体小铺


积分 3080
发贴 2863
注册 2009-5-21
来自 茱莉娅美体小铺
状态 离线
#1  赞助商信息The body shop

茱莉娅美体小铺
茱莉娅美体小铺淘宝店
茱莉娅美体小铺


茱莉娅美体小铺淘宝店
2008-9-17 04:11 PM
查看资料  访问主页  发短消息  QQ   编辑帖子  引用回复 顶部


可打印版本 | 推荐给朋友 | 订阅主题 | 收藏主题



论坛跳转:  




Powered by Discuz! 2.5 © 2001-2005 Comsenz Technology Ltd.
Processed in 0.015742 second(s), 7 queries, Gzip enabled
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本论坛属网普科技交流与技术支持论坛!
拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论!
美国主机, 美国虚拟主机, cPanel+PHP+Mysql+Ftp+Email+Zend+GD2+国际域名支持
技术支持 QQ: 126818 EMail & MSN: support[AT]netpu.net
[ 联系我们 ] - [ 网普科技 ]